Thursday, December 27, 2012

landscape panoramas before & after snowfall

I have the pleasure of spending my holiday in rural Indiana, specifically Boonville. Below are some photos I took before and after some snow (with permission of the landowners, of course). If there is any beauty contained within these photos, it is because the landscapes and camera did all of the work. I hope you and your family are having a safe and happy holidays.

Sincerely,
Joe

Before: 2012 12 25 
After:  2012 12 26

Click to enlarge each set of images.









Here are some others I took on the 26th which don't have a "before" shot. 

Click to enlarge.

A lonely barn on the way to a quiet wooded path.

The road goes ever on...

The land is so flat in Indiana.

A spectacular half-frozen pond in the woods.

Another view of the pond.
 My next post will be math related, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.