Thursday, May 24, 2012

Why was my Twitter account suspended?!

Generally speaking, I don't like to use mixed punctuation, but I feel its use in the title of this blog post is called for.  

Sometime between 5pm and 9pm Eastern time Wed 23 May 2012, my Twitter account was suspended. 

This is what it looks like when your twitter account is suspended. :(
This is what it looks like when your twitter account is suspended. :(

There was no warning or anything just -- boom. I filled out their form and from what I gather after reading this blog if my account is allowed to come back, I will have lost all of my lists, followers, and people I follow.

This is frustrating, but perhaps good, as it will allow me to focus on other things such as blogging and creating youtube videos.

I hope to be back soon.

Cheers,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.