Saturday, April 14, 2012

Some videos I've made in the past month

Hello everyone,

In the past month I've made a few videos related to math and computers. Your comments, criticisms, and even requests for future videos are welcome!

Hope you're having a great weekend,
Joe DiNoto

LaTeX tutorial vid #13 -- common errors and how to correct them. Part of a series (full playlist here)



Happy Pi day! (The juggling of mathematics and why 31416 is a valid 3-ball pattern).



Exploring shifts & translations of an exponential function. y = a + b(1-exp(-cx)) Inspired by a student's question on Open Study.



Math RageComic - my reply to a comic about math confusion that's been making the rounds on the internet.



How to take an effective screenshot on a Windows computer. Many of my students want to know how to do this, so I finally made a video. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.